Ahmedabad: Fire breaks out at Dev Complex, over 30 patients shifted
According to Ahmedabad Fire and Emergency Services (AFES), the fire started on the third floor
A fire broke out at Dev Complex near Parimal Garden in Ahmedabad on Saturday afternoon.
As there are four hospitals in the building, including a pediatric one, over 30 patients were shifted.
Four children in the neonatal unit were shifted to a nearby hospital. No injuries have been reported in the incident.
According to Ahmedabad Fire and Emergency Services (AFES), the fire started on the third floor where a computer server for an IT firm is located.
The fire broke out due to a short circuit at 1.25pm, firefighting officials said.
- 28 Jan 2021 8:54 AM GMT
- 26 Aug 2020 3:27 AM GMT
- 9 Aug 2022 7:01 AM GMT
- 8 Aug 2022 10:56 AM GMT