Connect Gujarat
Gujarat

Vadodara: Firefighters rushed to the spot after a fire broke out in a shop at Karelibaug area

The fire was brought under control by the fire brigade

Vadodara: Firefighters rushed to the spot after a fire broke out in a shop at Karelibaug area
X

A fire broke out in a shop at Karelibaug area, ​​Vadodara. Firefighters rushed to the spot and carried out an exercise to douse the blaze.

A huge fire broke out at an omelette shop near Muktanand Char Rasta in Karelibaug area of ​​Vadodara city. As soon as the fire broke out, there was a great panic among the people present around. However, the fire is believed to have started due to a short circuit in the transformer of the power company located next to the shop.

Firefighters of Vadodara Municipality rushed to the spot immediately after the incident was reported.

The fire was brought under control by the fire brigade. On the other hand, there is a possibility of losing millions of rupees after such huge fire break out.

Next Story
Share it