Connect Gujarat
Gujarat

One died after fire broke out during gas welding of a CNG rickshaw in Vadodara

One died after fire broke out during gas welding of a CNG rickshaw in Vadodara

One died after fire broke out during gas welding of a CNG rickshaw in Vadodara
X

A person died after fire broke out during gas welding of a auto rickshaw near Chhani Gurudwara in Vadodara on Saturday evening. Fire brigade rushed to the spot and doused the fire but unfortunately failed to save the man.

As per available details, a CNG rickshaw caught fire during gas welding in front of Chhani Gurudwara in Vadodara. A person doing the gas welding also burn to death in the flames. The incident happened in the evening as people rushed to the spot.

As soon as the incident was reported to the fire brigade, a team of TP-13 fire brigade reached the spot within minutes and doused the fire. The rickshaw was totally gutted in fire and the person could not be saved and taken to the hospital in a 108 ambulance.

Chhani Police also reached the spot and began investigation after registered the case. The incident shocked everyone as a person lost his life in the fire.

Next Story
Share it