A fire broke out in a house in Tarsava village in Waghodia taluka this afternoon where a child died due to burn injuries. Another one was rescued as he ran out of the house on time. The locals reached the spot and were outraged over the officials and ambulance not reaching on time at the spot.
The fire broke out in a house in the afternoon and villagers rushed the spot to extinguish the fire. The family was worried as there were two children inside the house. However, one child was rescued as he ran out of the house on time. While a six year old child died due to burn injuries. Locals douse the fire with the help of water but failed to save the child.
Locals were outraged over officials and ambulance not reaching the spot on time. The incident shocked everyone in the area as a child lost his life in the fire.