Top
Connect Gujarat

One youth died in a fire inside the house in Vadodara

House was locked as fire brigade has to broke open the door to enter inside and doused the fire One youth died in a fire inside the house in Vadodara on Friday. The house was locked and fire brigade has to broke open the door to enter inside and doused the fire. Giving details Panigate […]

One youth died in a fire inside the house in Vadodara
X

House was locked as fire brigade has to broke open the door to enter inside and doused the fire

One youth died in a fire inside the house in Vadodara on Friday. The house was locked and fire brigade has to broke open the door to enter inside and doused the fire.

Giving details Panigate fire station officer Amit Chaudhary said, they received the call about the fire inside house no. 301 in Shreejidham Complex at Wadi area of the city. Gajrawadi fire team responded to the call and broke open the door to enter inside and control the fire. The team also found one body of a youth named Satish Pardeshi burnt in the fire.

As per locals Leelaben Pardeshi and her son Satish lives in the house and Leelaben was away for some work at Harni. The locals believed that the youth might be put himself up in flames after locked the door from inside. The fire later spread all across the house and destroyed the things inside.

People rushed to spot after the incident and informed Leelaben who rushed to her house immediately. Wadi police also reached the spot and send the body to SSG for postmortem.

The death of the youth is yet to be clear as the house was closed from inside. Police is further investigating in the case to know the exact reason of the death.

Next Story
Share it