Make tasty Stuffed capsicum
Ingredients for the recipe
- 4 to 5 capsicums
- 4 to 5 boiled potatoes
- ½ cup cooked peas
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 green chilli
- ½ tsp aamchur powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp red chilli
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp coriander leaves
- 3 tsp oil
- Salt as required
Method to make the Recipe
- peel and grate the potatoes. keep aside.
- slice off the tops of the capsicum. remove the seeds.
- in a small frying pan, heat oil. fry the cumin first and then add chopped onions.
- Then add chopped green chilies.
- stir and then add turmeric powder, red chili powder, asafoetida.
- Add the steamed veggies and chopped coriander leaves.
- Add salt as needed. Mix with the onion masala.
- Stuff the capsicum with masala.
- Heat the pan with oil. Add the stuffed peppers.
- Cover and cook on a medium to low flame until the capsicum is half cooked or fully cooked.
- Stuffed capsicum is ready.