Ingredients for Malpua
- 1 cup wheat floor
- ½ cup jiggery
- 3 to 4 cardamom
- Ghee for frying malpua
Method to make Malpua
- Mix jiggery and wheat floor. Then add 1 cup of water in it.
- Leave it for 4 to 5 hours.
- After that add cardamom powder and fennel seeds in the mixure.
- Heat the ghee in a broad non-stick pan, pour a laddleful of the mixture into the hot ghee 1 at a time and deep-fry on a high flame till golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Repeat the method to make all the Malpuas.
- Serve immediately.