– 1 cup Rice flour
– 2 Onion
– 2 Green chilli
– 1 tsp cumin seeds
– 3 tsp grated coconut
– Salt to taste
– 3 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
– Oil for making akki roti
– Add rice flour, salt, coconut, cumin, green chili, coriander leaves, finely chopped onions to a bowl.
– Mix them all well.
– Add water little by little and knead it.
– Divide the dough to equal balls.
– Grease a pan if not using a nonstick. Place a dough ball on the tawa, begin to flatten it evenly.
– Flip it and cook on the other side as well until light brown spots appear. Add oil on the inner side and cook once more.
– To make the next roti, either we have to cool this pan completely and then use. you can rinse white cotton cloths or use foil. Squeeze up the cloth,
– Serve it with coconut chutney or pudina chutney[:]