Celebrate a Delicious Makar Sankranti: Til ke Gajak Recipe
No festival is complete without its special food in India, so there are many Makar Sankranti food traditions that are followed in India
This mithai is so tasty that it's hard to believe it's cooked in such a short amount of time and with only two ingredients. To make these delicious squares, all you need are white sesame seeds and condensed milk. To create that lovely earthy flavour in the chikki, roast the sesame seeds till fragrant and gently coloured.
o White Sesame Seeds 1 cup
o Ghee 1 tablespoon
o Condensed milk 200 grams
1. In a nonstick pan, dry toast sesame seeds for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Turn off the heat and whisk for another half-minute.
2. Allow them to cool completely before transferring them to a mixer jar and grinding them into a coarse powder.
3. In a non-stick pan,Heat the ghee.Add the ground powder and sauté till light golden.
4. Reduce the heat to low, add the condensed milk, and continue to cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens.
5. Spread the mixture in a greased aluminium tray and set aside to cool.
6. After cutting pieces, arrange them on plate and serve.