A dream come true recipe for individuals who adore traditional Indian mithai but don't have time to make complicated ones
Poha, jaggery, milk, and ghee are used to make this 5-minute Poha Ladoo.
Poha, jaggery, milk, and ghee are used to make this 5-minute Poha Ladoo. It's one of the simplest ladoo recipes you'll ever come across. It also tastes delicious, owing to the ghee, jaggery, and cardamom flavours.
If you're having trouble shaping the ladoos, add a little extra melted ghee. This ladoo can be served as a dessert or a snack. You can even put it in a snack box and take it to school or work with you.
Ingredients of 5-minute Poha Ladoo
• 1 Cup Poha
• 1 cup Jaggery
• Handful of dry fruits (cashew nuts, raisins)
• A pinch of Cardamom powder
• 2-3 tbsp Ghee
1. In a pan, heat the ghee and fry the cashew nuts and raisins. Set aside as of now.
2. Poha should be fried until it turns a light brown colour.
3. Transfer the roasted poha in a plate and cool completely.
4. Once cooled, transfer the poha in a grinder and grind into powder.
5. Add the jaggery, cardamom powder and grind again.
6. Transfer the mixture to a bowl, mix in the dried fruits, roll each portion into a ball and make little ladoos out of it.