Also inaugurated lifts at Chhayapuri railway station
Ranjanben Bhatt Member of Parliament inaugurated newly renovated Guest room at PF no. 1 Vadodara Railway Station and lifts at PF no. 1 and 2 at Chhayapuri Railway Station. The facilities shall be great help for the passengers and guests visiting the stations.
Talking about the Salient features of renovated guest room, It is part of Station redevelopment work of Vadodara Railway station, The new guest room has modern interiors, artifacts, photo frame, artificial plants, sankheda furniture, decorative light fittings, LED TV, Train arrival/departure LED, ACs, New mini pantry has been constructed for catering facility to the guest and the toilet has been renovated with state of art sanitary fittings like water less urinals, aerated taps.
To enhance the facilities for elderly, ladies and Divyang passengers, Vadodara Division has provided lifts at PF no. 1 and 2 at Chhayapuri Railway Station. This facility is inaugurated by Ranjanben Bhatt on 28th January 2020.The total expenditure is Rs. 1.03 cr. and per lift cost is Rs. 51.25 Lakh. Devendra kumar Divisional Railway manager and other railway officer were attended on the occasion.
• Capacity : 20 passengers (1360 kg)
• Speed – 1 metre per second
• Machine room-less and gear-less type
• Two openings on opposite sides for all lifts
• Instantaneous type safety for car lift
• Electro-mechanical type door locks in car
• Provision of Automatic Rescue Device with UPS and SMF battery in case of supply failures
• Telephone provided for communication in case of emergency
Additional features for “divyang” persons
• Voice response system
• Divyang friendly, easily accessible luminous push buttons with Braille script at a height of 3 feet from floor level
• Provision of stainless steel hand rails inside the lift car.