Van driver and labourer moved out in time before van caught fire in Vadodara
A sudden fire broke out inside a maruti van near Karelibaug Amit Nagar circle
The driver and a labourer had a close shave after a sudden fire broke out inside a maruti van near Karelibaug Amit Nagar circle in Vadodara city on Friday morning. Fire brigade rushed to the spot immediately and doused the fire with continuous flow of water. It's a matter of time as both persons inside the van ran out in time and saved their lives.
As per available details, Mahendra Prajapati, a resident of A-14, Dhanlaxmi Society, located at Warasia Ring Road, is into construction business. On Friday morning he was heading to other site at Amit nagar circle with laborers and construction related equipment from his site at Sama-Savli Road. Meanwhile, on the way to the airport from Amitnagar circle, suddenly smoke coming out from the van and Mahendrabhai and his laborer got out in time.
As they moved out the van caught fire and they informed fire brigade about the incident. The team rushed to the spot quickly and brought the fire under control with continuous flow of water. The van turned into ashed before the fire doused completely.
Van driver Mahendrabhai Prajapati said that he was returning from Sama-Savli road with a laborer and smell burning like thing coming from the bonnet of the van. Immediately he and the laborer got down and the van started burning. A matter of seconds delay might be dangerous for them. The van was old and contained ten liters of petrol.