Simultaneous transfer of 77 IPS officers in the state, find out the list
Major changes have been made in the police force of Gujarat before the elections
Major changes have been made in the police force of Gujarat before the elections as 77 IPS officers have been replaced or promoted in the state.
Crimes against women are on the rise in the state, which has caused outrage among the people. Transfer of top police officers, including big names like Leena Patil, Jaipal Singh Rathore and Nirlipat Roy, has been ordered.
While Jaipal Singh Rathore has been appointed as SP of Rajkot, Tarun Duggal has been given the responsibility of Gandhinagar. Apart from this, Amreli SP Nirlipat Roy has been appointed as SP of State Monitoring Cell in Gandhinagar.
- Jaipal Singh Rathore became SP of Rajkot
- Leena Patil became SP of Bharuch
- Tarun Duggal was made SP of Gandhinagar
- Vishal Vaghela as SP of Sabarkantha
- Shweta Shrimali was made Western Railway SP
- Nirlipt Roy was made SP of the State Monitoring Cell
- Deepak Meghani was made Governor's ADC
- Presukh Delu was made SP of Jamnagar
- Mahendra Bagadiya was made Kutch SP
- Sunil Joshi was made SP of Ahmedabad
- Hitesh Joysar was made SP of Surat
- RV Chudasama was made SRPF Commander
- RT Susara State Crime Records Bureau SP
- Sujata Majumdar was made the Deputy Director of Karai Academy
- Sudhir Desai was made DCP of Rajkot City
- Balram Meena was made Dahod SP
- Dr. Karanraj Vaghela was made SP of Botad.