Huge fire broke out in two ATMs of SBI Bank on Gotri Sevasi Road near the Vadodara
ATM machines were totally gutted before the fire brigade contained the blaze
A huge fire broke out in two ATMs of SBI Bank on Gotri Sevasi Road near the Vadodara city on Thursday night. The ATM machines were totally gutted before the fire brigade contained the blaze. The loss of cash will be clear after the investigation.
As per available details, two ATMs of SBI Bank at Gotri Road Sevasi road caught fire around 1.30 am early morning on Friday. The villagers rushed to the spot and reported the fire brigade. They rushed to the spot and control the fire with continuos flow of water. However, the ATM machines were gutted completely before the fire was brought under control.
Villagers rushed to the spot late at night after siren blown due to fire in ATM machines. The incident was immediately reported to fire brigade as well as to bank manager Harishbhai, who rushed to the spot. A large number of people had gathered at night following the fire.
It is feared that big amount of cash have been burnt in the fire. However the bank manager said investigation is underway to know the exact amount of cash lost in the incident. Short circuit is believed to be the reason for fire and police investigation is underway.