The work of slewing of By-Pass line no 1 & 2 is under progress under “Execution of Phase-II work of segregation of route for Ahmedabad and Ratlam side.” Both bye-pass lines no 1 and 2 will remain suspended for more 10 days from 25.12.2018 to 03.01.2019 which will affect passengers trains.
This work is done to speed up trains between Vadodara to Godhra & Vadodara and Ahmedabad in future. The following trains will be fully & partially cancelled with effect from 25.12.2018 to 03.01.2019.
1) Train No. 69137 Vadodara- Anand MEMU will be fully cancelled.
2) Train No. 69138 Anand- Vadodara MEMU will be fully cancelled.
1) Train No. 59102 Kathana – Vadodara Passenger will be partially cancelled between Bajva and Vadodara.
2) Train No. 59101 Vadodara – Kathana Passenger will be partially cancelled between Vadodara and Bajva.
3) Train No. 79456 Chhotaudepur –Vadodara DEMU will be partially cancelled between Pratapnagar and Vadodara.
4) Train No. 79455 Vadodara –Chhotaudepur DEMU will be partially cancelled between Pratapnagar and Vadodara.
5) Train No. 59832 Kota – Vadodara passenger will be partially cancelled between Pilol and Vadodara.
6) Train No. 59831 Vadodara – Kota Passenger wiil be partially cancelled between Vadodara and Pilol.