Incident happened during the maintainance work of the vaccum dryer of Foods Company at BIDC in Vadodara
In a freak accident a employee working in a company in Gorwa BIDC died
after the bolt of vaccum dryer hit his head. The incident happened during the
maintainance work of the vaccum dryer of Foods Company at the BIDC in Vadodara.
As per details the employee Paresh Parekh was working inside the Aum Agri Freeze Foods company situated inside the Gorwa BIDC. As the maintainance of vaccum food freeze dryer was underaway, when a bolt hit the head of Chauhan and he died on the spot. The incident shocked everyone and employees of other companies also rushed to the spot after the big sound.
As per the company officials, there was a leakage in the vacuum fridge and they are checking it by filling 2.0 kg pressure inside. Meanwhile the pressure suddenly increased and the bolt broke and hit Pareshbhai working nearby. He died on the spot.
Paresh Parekh is living at Gorwa housing board with his wife and two daughters. He is working for the last 15 years in the company and the official assured of help as per company rules. He also has insurance. The officials takes the permission to open the company during the lockdown and extend every help to the family of the deceased.
Family of Pareshbhai also reached the company and shocked to hear the news. Police also reached the spot and further investigating in the matter.