VMC food department served notice close down the French fries department

Yet another example of carelessness came into light and food safety measures taken inside fast food outlets were found weak. Dead mosquito was found in French Fries ordered at McDonald’s outlet at Old Padra road. The VMC health department took serious note of the matter and issued notice to the outlet.

As per the details, a person named Jagdish Mevada went to McDonalds’ outlet with his friend on Friday afternoon and order French Fries. But to his shock a dead mosquito was found stuck with a strip.

He immediately complained the matter to the manager but he tried to convince him for return the money or deliver fresh fries to them. However they did not accepted the apology and complained the matter to VMC food department.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.