Received burn injuries on her body rushed to SSG

Its a close escape for a woman in Vadodara after the fire spread inside her new house due to cylinder blast late last night. The woman received burn on her face, hands and legs in the flames. Her son and husband are away at job when the incident happened.

As per the details Dheeraj Gohil along with his wife Indira and son lives in 1BHK five floor flat at Gorwa Refinery road. The family moves to the new house just four days back on 11th December. Last night Dheeraj and his son both working in security are away at job and wife was alone inside the house.

Meanwhile for some work Indira switch on the gas a suddenly the fire spread out with a blast. She tried to escape but received injuries on her face, hands and legs due to flames. The family lose 45000 in cash, jewellery and other items in the fire. Fire brigade came to the rescue and doused the fire with continuos flow of water. The injured Indira was shifted to SSG hospital for further treatment.

Residents from other flats rushed to the spot and accused the builder for not providing any fire safety equipments to deal with such situations. The family had a sigh of relief as there was no loss of life in the incident as no one was there at the time of fire.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.