Alert students douse the fire in time

The Surat fire incident is yet in our memories and a fire incident happened inside the MSU Vadodara came to light on Saturday afternoon. The Chemistry lab caught fire due to short circuit but no casualties are reported as students rushed to safety and douse the fire with the help of fire equipments.

As per details the fire was noticed from the electric meter inside the lab and spread into the wiring. However the alert students immediately use the fire equipments and douse the fire in time before it spread to the lab and inflammable chemical bottles.

The staff is well trained and use the fire equipments in time to control it. It also gives the message to train in fire safety to avoid such situations in future.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.