Rushed to save them as they stuck with electric wire while drying clothes
A youth was electrocuted to death in Vadodara while saving his uncle and aunt. He rushed to save them as they stuck with electric wire while drying clothes.
As per details a woman living in Manhar Nagar-2 near Alwanaka was drying clothes on a wire. Suddenly she screamed after recieved the shock and her husband ran to her rescue. But he also got stuck with the wire and he too screamed for help.
Heard their shouts their nephew Hardeep Jitendrabhai Padhiar (17) who was living next to them rushed to save them. He saved his uncle and aunt, but lost his life from the electric current.
Prabhatbhai, police constable of Manjalpur police station, who was investigating the incident said, the house of the victim is made of asbestos sheets and their power connection is also cut off.
Yet, they got electric shock from earthing while drying their clothes. The nephew lost his life in rescuing his uncle and aunt. A case of accidental death has been registered in this regard.