Youth died after received a shock while watching a movie on his mobile in Vadodara
Received shock from the charger wire and lost his life
In a shocking incident a youth died after received a shock while watching a movie on his mobile in Vadodara. The victim was watching the film on mobile while it is still charging and received the fatal shock.
As per details Shivbhaarti 18 originally hails from UP resides in Parsuram Bhatha inna rented house. He works in a furniture showroom and earn his living in the city. Last evening he was watching movie on his mobile and received a shock from the charger wire and fell on the ground.
As he shouted the locals rushed to him and immediately taken to hospital but he died on the way. The incident shocked everyone as the fatal injury happened from the mobile charger. The incident also is like a red signal for the people who have a habit to use mobile phone during charging.