Vadodara fire brigade rescued a family from Vasna area after fire spread inside their flat. The family was sleeping at the time of incident and the fire team rescued them after lots of effort.
As per details fire spread inside a house at Ved flat next to Gokul party plot near Vasna lake early morning on Friday. The family was stuck inside and fire brigade team rescued them to safety after lots of efforts.
The Gosai family was sleeping at the time of the fire and locals rushed to the spot after saw the flames coming out of the house. Thick smoke comes out of the house and the locals informed the fire brigade about the incident. The team reached the spot and first rescued the family to safety.
Furniture, electronic items and other things destroyed in the fire and short circuit is said to be the reason behind the fire.