Reason unknown fire under control
Two persons died after fire in Mangal Bazaar in Vadodara early morning on Monday. The deceased are said to be labourers as both died of asphyxiation.
As per available details fire spread inside the basement of Satya Bhava complex in Munshi Khancha inside Mangal Bazaar early morning on Monday. The fire teams from Dandiya Bazaar and Panigate rushed to the spot and control the fire with continuous flow of water.
Two labourers died in the accident. Both died of asphyxiation due to fire. The reason of fire is unknown but the incident shocked the locals in the area.