Two workers died early morning on Monday after inhaled gas inside Ohm Dyechem at Panoli Industrial estate.


The workers were cleaning up the reactor inside the company situated at plot no. 517 when two of them Naresh Darbari Gaud and Sunil Minal Gaud inhaled the poisonous gas. Both of them died and their bodies were shifted to Jayaben Modi hospital.

Ankleshwar Taluka police is further investigating in the matter.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.