• World
More

    Top 5 Smallest Countries in the World

    Must Read

    Lieutenant General PS Minhas GOS Konark Corps visits Golden Katar division

    Lieutenant General PS Minhas, General Officer Commanding, Konark Corps visited Golden Katar Division. This was the...

    Covid 19 cases reached 24614 in Vadodara after 46 new cases on Friday

    Total 45 discharged from hospital taking the total to 23794 The number of positive...

    Father of Parul university student questioned the administration after she committed suicide in Vadodara hotel

    Sonam Kumari, studying in the first year in forensics and staying in a hostel at Parul University...

    San Marino: It is an enclaved microstate surrounded by Italy which & situated on the Italian Peninsula on the northeastern side of the Apennine Mountains.

    San Marino is just of 61 km square and the estimated population here is just 32,000. San Marino has the smallest population of all the members of the Council of Europe.

    san-marino

    Economy of this country mainly depends on finance,industry ,services and tourism. It is one of the wealthiest countries in the World in terms of GDP (per capita), with a figure comparable to the most developed European regions.

    This is the only country where vehicles are more than people, and is having one of the lowest unemployment rates in Europe.

    Tuvalu: IT is a Polynesian island nation located in the Pacific Ocean, midway between Hawaii and Australia.

    tuvalu

    Tuvalu has a land area of 26 square kilometers (10sq m), its capital is Funafuti and have population around 10,640.

    Nauru: It is formerly known as Pleasant Island, it is an island country in Micronesia in the Central Pacific.

    It is the smallest state in the South Pacific and third smallest state by area in the world, first two are Vatican City and Monaco. The area of Nauru is 21 sq.km and 9,488 residents live here. This country is settled by the native peoples from Micronesia and Polynesia, Nauru was annexed and claimed as a colony by the German Empire in the late 19th century.

    nauru

    It is leading to a 90% National Unemployment rate, with the remaining 10% employed by the Government.

    Monaco:It is a sovereign city-state and microstate located on the French Riviera in Western Europe.

    Three sides of this country is covered by the borders of France and the one part is covered by the Meditarian Sea.

    monaco

    Monaco has an area of 2.02 km square and a population of about 37,800. It is the second smallest and the most densely populated country in the world, It has a land border of 4.4 km ,a coastline of 4.1 km and a width that varies between 1,700 and 249 m.

    Vatican:Vatican City is a walled enclave within the city of Rome.It has an area of approximately 44 hectares and a population of 842.

    vatican

    It is the smallest state in the World by both area and population.

     

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

    Latest News

    Emraan Hashmi and John Abraham on Mumbai Saga’s theatrical release: It’s a big-screen experience

    After a long wait, the trailer of Sanjay Gupta’s gangster drama, ‘Mumbai Saga’ is finally out and...

    Covid 19 cases reached 24614 in Vadodara after 46 new cases on Friday

    Total 45 discharged from hospital taking the total to 23794 The number of positive cases in Vadodara reached 24614...

    Father of Parul university student questioned the administration after she committed suicide in Vadodara hotel

    Sonam Kumari, studying in the first year in forensics and staying in a hostel at Parul University near Vadodara, committed suicide in...

    Emraan Hashmi and John Abraham on Mumbai Saga’s theatrical release: It’s a big-screen experience

    After a long wait, the trailer of Sanjay Gupta’s gangster drama, ‘Mumbai Saga’ is finally out and it is worth the wait....

    104 candidates in the fray for 34 seats in Vadodara District Panchayat

    447 candidates will contest in 167 seats of eight taluka panchayats of Vadodara district Currently, the process of local...

    More Articles Like This

    - Advertisement -