Flying Officer of Indian Air Force Avni Chaturvedi has created history by flying a fighter plane alone. She has become the first female fighter pilot of the fighter plane to fly alone. So far in the Air Force, women could fly only transport aircraft and helicopters. Avni has flown the MiG-21 Bison alone. Let us know some special things about the country’s Brave girl.
- Avni is from Rewa district which is in Madhya Pradesh. She was declared a fighter pilot for the first time with his two companions-Mohana Singh and Bhavana Kanth.
- Avni has studied from the Air Force Academy of Hyderabad. She did his schooling from Diyoland which is a small town located in Shahdol district of Madhya Pradesh. In the year 2014, She has done B.Tech in computer science from Vanasthali University of Rajasthan. After which he passed the Indian Air Force Examination
- Avni’s father is an executive engineer in the Madhya Pradesh government.
- While studying in college, Avani got the chance to fly the plane at the Flying Club. After which he decided that She would become a pilot in the Indian Air Force.
- In 2016, when Avni became a Aircraft fighter plane pilot in the Air Force. Then She said that ‘everyone dreams that they fly and fly. If you look towards the sky, then you want to fly like a bird. She says, flying in the speed of the voice is a dream, and if this opportunity is available then a dream come true.’
- Avni loves playing tennis and painting.
- While Avni’s father is an engineer, his brother is an army captain. Avni says that there was a lot of family support in becoming a fighter pilot. Today, Avani has proved by flying a fighter plane alone that there is no such thing in the world which is impossible for women.