Will organise on the theme Renaissance, referring to the rebirth of ideas.
The fourth edition of TEDx organised by the students of MSU Baroda is back with new speakers and ideas taking place on 1st September, 2019 in the city. The event theme this time is Renaissance, referring to the rebirth of ideas and will be attended by around 100 of participants from various fields.
TED is a non profit organization based in the USA devoted to ideas worth spreading. The TEDx Talks are local and self-organized events to give influential people a platform to share their story and inspire people all over the world. Today TEDx Talks has over 20 Million subscribers worldwide on YouTube.
The students of different faculties of MSU get together at one platform to organise the event inviting speakers from various fields. TEDxTheMSUniversityBaroda is one of the local initiatives to bring eminent personalities to Vadodara and give them a stage to inspire the people here. The event theme this time is Renaissance, referring to the rebirth of ideas.
The students wish to start a movement where each attendee experiences a renaissance of their thoughts. The students chose the speakers list this time with an aim to focus on the rebirth of ideas in every field possible.
The speakers for TedXTheMSUniversityBaroda 2019 are -:
1. Sonal Mansingh, a Cultural Iconic Personality, a recipient of Padma Vibhushan and Padma Bhushan and also a nominated member of Rajya Sabha.
2. Major Gaurav Arya, An army veteran, defense analyst and a strategic affairs expert.
3. Anuradha Pal – The World’s first professional female tabla player.
4. Mukesh Raval – Project Director of the Statue of Unity, the tallest statue in the world.
5. Shubha Tole – Renowned Indian neuroscientist and a TED speaker.
6. Dr. JN Singh – Currently the longest serving Chief Secretary of the Government of
7. Jayanthi Kumaresh – A celebrated Veena player Worldwide.
8. Arun Krishnamurthy – The passionate environmentalist who left his job at Google to
devote himself to his dream of preserving our natural habitat.
9. Preveen Pandita – One of the best illusionists and mentalists in Asia.
10. Daniel Ramamoorthy – A prolific International speaker and a startup/celebrity coach.