The panel of Delhi’s All India Institute of Medical Sciences has submitted their findings on the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput, multiple reports stated.
The conclusions of the AIIMS panel are being corroborated with the CBI’s findings over the last 40 days, sources said.
Sushant was found dead in his Mumbai apartment on June 14. The Mumbai police that initially probed the case, had ruled out foul play and called it a case of suicide. The AIIMS panel was asked to look into the case again after the CBI took over the probe.
After Sushant’s family’s lawyer claimed the actor had been ‘strangled’ and accused the CBI of ‘delaying’ the probe, the investigating agency, on Monday, said that “no aspect has been ruled out”. “The Central Bureau of Investigation is conducting a professional investigation related to the death of Sushant Singh Rajput in which all aspects are being looked at and no aspect has been ruled out as of date. The investigation is continuing,” the agency said in its statement on Monday.
Dr Sudhir Gupta whose heads the AIIMS panel probing the case, however, dismissed Singh’s claims as “incorrect”.
After Singh’s statement, Rhea Chakraborty’s lawyer Satish Maneshinde had demanded the formation of a new medical board to investigate the cause of Sushant’s death.