Vadodara Fire brigade rushed to spot and control the fire
Vadodara Fire brigade rushed to Points Snooker Cafe and Games after a sudden fire spread inside the cafe. The incident happened at Nathdwara complex on Dabhoi Ring Road in Vadodara. No causalities reported as all the shops are closed due to lockdown.
As per details fire suddenly spreads from inside the game cafe in the morning shocked people as they rushed to spot to check any casualties. Fire brigade was also informed and they rushed to the spot and broke the door and ventilation to release the smoke and control the fire through continuos flow of water.
There was no casualties reported as all the shops are closed due to lockdown. The reason of fire is under investigation and the amount of loss is not immediately known.