Quickly doused by on duty security jawan
The incident of fire inside the SSG hospital is still in our mind and another similar incident came to light on Sunday. The wiring inside the meter unit of Neurosurgery department caught fire early in the morning but quickly doused due to the alertness of security jawan.
As per details given by the security jawan, he was about to heading home after duty hours and suddenly felt some burning smell. He immediately saw and there was a spark inside the meter room and first douse the fire and stop spreading it further. Later he informed the officials about the incident.
The incident once again refreshed the memory where 38 patients were rescued from the ward and shifted to safety. The fire incident inside the meter room of the Neurosurgery department once again raised the issue of timely maintenance of important things specially inside the hospital.