Shifted to private hospital in Dabhasa for treatment
Six employees of Transpek Silox company were seriously injured due to gas leakage after fire inside. All are shifted to private hospital in Dabhasa for treatment. Villagers were also in fear after such incident of gas leakage in the area.
As per details, smoke came out from company after the level increased in the production unit of Hydro plant. The company is situated near Ekalbara village and soon fire spreads inside. The pressure was released to control the fire but Carbon Dioxide was also leaked at the same time.
Due to the leakage Tarun Solanki 28, Arvind Maghad 53, Rajendra Takhat 29, Kishor Punshe 53, Sandeep Shah 40 and Jayant Padhiyar 30 was affected and shifted to a private hospital in Dabhasa.
As per the doctors, condition of the four are stated to be serious while the other two are said to be more serious. However the company officials said two are serious and condition of the four are normal.