Fire brigade rescued the trapped and shifted to SSG hospital for treatment
Seven persons injured in Vadodara after a first floor slab of the house caved in on them. The incident happened late night in Nagarwada area and all the sleeping on the ground floor. Fire brigade rescued the trapped and shifted to SSG hospital for treatment.
The incident happened around 1.30 am at Navidharti Ranawas area when the first floor slab of a house caved in on the people sleeping down. People rushed to the spot after the big thud sound and they informed the fire brigade Immediately. The firemen reached the spot with necessary equipment’s and rescued seven residents of the house and rushed them to SSG hospital for treatment.
The incident shocked the locals but everyone had a sigh of relief as people living inside had a close shave and rescued from the debris. Firemen shifted Chandrakant Rana, Niraj Rana, Hardik Rana, Shashikant Rana, Meena Rana, Akash Rana and Rajnikant Rana for treatment.