UPI stands for Unified Payment Interface (UPI). It is an instant real-time payment system developed by National Payments Corporation of India facilitating inter-bank transactions. The interface is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India and works by instantly transferring funds between two bank accounts on a mobile platform. Payments can be made via app on mobile device only. Through UPI you can transfer the money on 24×7 basis.
You can link your UPI ID with Google Pay.Your UPI ID is a particular address that identifies you on UPI Payment Interface.
Find your UPI ID
- Open Google Pay .
- In the top right, tap your photo.
- Tap Bank account.
- Tap the bank account whose UPI ID you want to view.
- You will find the associated UPI ID under “UPI IDs”.
Add a new UPI ID
- Sign in to your Google Pay for Business account.
- In the menu on the left, click Payment info.
- Click Add additional UPI ID.
- Enter your UPI ID and click Next.
- Enter the amount of money received in your Google Pay account (related to the UPI ID provided above) and click Next.
For more visit Google Pay Support.