See how to add and update UPI ID in Google Pay
UPI stands for Unified Payment Interface (UPI). It is an instant real-time payment system developed by National Payments Corporation of India facilitating inter-bank transactions. The interface is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India and works by instantly transferring funds between two bank accounts on a mobile platform. Payments can be made via app on mobile device only. Through UPI you can transfer the money on 24x7 basis.
You can link your UPI ID with Google Pay.Your UPI ID is a particular address that identifies you on UPI Payment Interface.
Find your UPI ID
- Open Google Pay .
- In the top right, tap your photo.
- Tap Bank account.
- Tap the bank account whose UPI ID you want to view.
- You will find the associated UPI ID under "UPI IDs".
Add a new UPI ID
- Sign in to your Google Pay for Business account.
- In the menu on the left, click Payment info.
- Click Add additional UPI ID.
- Enter your UPI ID and click Next.
- Enter the amount of money received in your Google Pay account (related to the UPI ID provided above) and click Next.
For more visit Google Pay Support.