People rushed outside to safety as fire brigade teams reached the spot in time to control the fire
Its shocking experience for the residents of Manki complex near Uma crossing in Vadodara after a fire was reported in the electric meters. People rushed outside to safety as fire brigade teams reached the spot in time to control the fire before it spreads further.
The complex is commercial and residential and is a busy destination in the area. Around 9am smoke was reported from the meter area and residents rushed out from their houses as part of safety.
Fire brigade was informed immediately and they rushed to the spot and control the fire with continuous flow of water. Nearly 35 meters were destroyed in the fire as fire brigade take help of three water tankers to completely douse the fire. Electricity in the area was affected due to the incident.