In a ill fated incident an employee of a solar company at Makarpura GIDC in Vadodara died after electrocuted. He had gone to feed the dogs outside the company when the incident happened.
The family has sought help from the company as he was the only son to support. Manjalpur police starts investigating in the incident.
Vishal Dineshbhai Prajapati Makarpura, 28, living in Khedkar Falia in Gajrawadi area of the city and worked in Solar Equipment Pvt. Ltd. in Makarpura GIDC. As per routine late in the evening Vishal went out of the company gate to feed the dogs.
Suddenly he felt unconscious due to the electric current comes down in the pole near the company’s gate. The company’s supervisor who was on his way home saw Vishal in unconscious state and informed the company’s employees.
Vishal co workers rushed to the spot after came to know about his condition and informed the 108 ambulance. But later they taken him in a private hospital as it seemed the ambulance might take some time to reach. However, the young man was rushed to Sayaji Hospital from the private hospital as his condition was critical. He later died during treatment.
News of Vishal Prajapati’s death reached the family and they rushed to the hospital. Manjalpur police also reached and initiated the further proceedings including the postmortem of the body. The family want the company to provide financial assistance to Vishal Prajapati’s family.
Manjalpur police have registered a case of accidental death in the matter.