Prime Minister Narendra Modi once again comes to Gujarat on 22nd October Sunday. He will be in Vadodara for inauguration and ground breaking ceremonies of projects under development by the VMSS under the Smart City Development Scheme.
As per the details PM Modi will inaugurate City Command and Control Centre (CCC) situated inside Badamdi Baug built at the cost of 100crore. After that he will do ground breaking ceremonies of many projects from Navlakhi ground where the programme is scheduled.
PM Modi will do the ground breaking ceremonies of the following below mentioned projects.
1. 160cr Nizampura Multi Model City Transport Hub.
2. 125cr Janmahal City Transport Hub and Multilevel parking at station area under PPP model.
3. 265cr Processing facility having capacity to process 1000 metric tonnes waste per day based on waste to energy policy.
4. 166cr Sindhrot Water Resources Inted Structure Water treatment plant and transmission line.
5. 225cr New Flyover from Genda circle to Manisha circle.
6. 36cr Flyover bridge on Susen junction.
7. 6cr redevelopment of Sayajibaug Zoo where New enclosures and Veterinary hospital on the guidelines of Central Zoo Authority.
8. 55cr Deer Safari park/nature park at Ajwa under PPP model.
Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani, Deputy CM Nitin Patel, former CM Anadiben Patel, Sports and cultural minister Rajendra Trivedi, MP Ranjan Bhatt, MLA’s Saurabh Patel, Jitendra Sukhadia, Yogesh Patel, Manisha Vakil VUDA chairman N.V. Patel, State Food Commission Chairman Bhupendra Lakhawala remain present there at the programme.