Fire equipment’s turns out to be expiry dated.

Panic creates in the first floor of emergency ward in SSG hospital after fire spreads in the cables. The more surprising was the expiry dated fire safety equipment’s used to douse the fire. The incident put question over the safety parameters taken by the hospital administration for the patients inside the premises.

On Thursday fire spread in the cables on first floor of emergency ward in SSG hospital creating panic in the patients and on duty staff. However the fire safety equipment’s used by the staff to douse the fire proved to be outdated and put the patient safety in question. However the staff control the fire with water.

The fire incident showed the carelessness taken towards the safety of the patients admitted inside the hospital. As per sources many for the equipment’s are found to be beyond expiry date and can’t be used in emergency situations.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.