Incident happened in Alembic company family demand compensation
One person died and two are seriously injured after electrocuted during flag hoisting work in Alembic company at Jarod near Vadodara. The rolling stair touched the overhead wire resulting in the three got electric shock. Family of the deceased demand compensation and put allegations on the company managment for the ill fated incident.
As per available details three employees are electrocuted after the rolling stair used for preparations of the flag hoisting ceremony in the company touched the overhead wire.
The impact was such that one security guard Mahesh Ramanbhai Thakor (Kamrol village) died on the spot and his body was shifted to Jarod Referral hospital. The other two seriously injured was shifted to hospital for treatment.
The family shocked to near the news and demand compensation from the company. They put the company responsible for the incident and refuse to accept the body till their demands accepted by the company. The company managment ask for time for the compensation.