MSU Baroda facilitated the signatures on MOUs with 6 International Universities
MOUs in fields for academic and research purposes
Office of International Affairs of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda represented by Director, Prof Dhanesh Patel and Deputy Director, Prof Vanisha Nambiar along with its two Coordinators Dr Ranjit Devkar and Ruturaj Gaekwad, has facilitated the signatures on MOUs with 6 International Universities in various fields for academic and research purposes.
The MOUs were signed by Hon Vice Chancellor Sir Prof Parimal Vyas and the Registrar (OSD) Dr K.M. Chudasama in the presence of all the Deans and concerned heads of the departments. The universities which could not be present physically represented via skype virtually.
The names of the Universities are as follows:-
- University of South Florida, Florida, Tempa, USA – With Faculty of Science.
- St Cloud State University, Minnesota, USA – with Faculty of Technology and Engineering.
- Universidade De Vigo, Vigo, Spain – With faculty of education and Pshychology.
- The Ecole Nationale Superieure Des Beaux- Arts, France - With faculty of Fine Arts.
- Instituto Superior Technico, Lisbon, Portugal – With Faculty of Technology and Engineering.
- Arbonaut Oy Limited, Finland- With Faculty of Science.
- Liuzhov Voacational & Technical College, China- With Faculty of Technology and Engineering.