Customer plans to complain matter to corporation health department
Its a shocking experience for a family in Vadodara after they found a live caterpiller inside a burger ordered in a popular restaurant. The family complained the matter to the staff and after a long delay get the food safety licence from there. The customer now plans to forward the complaint to the corporation health department.
As per available details Ravi Chandrakant Rawal visit KFC restaurant with family and ordered a burger from the counter. However to their shock a live caterpiller was seen inside the food before anyone can eat it. A video of the same was also shot and went viral on social media to show carelessness in food items served to people by popular restaurants.
Rawal approached the responsible person of the restaurant and complained the matter to him. He asked for the copy of food safety licence and after a near one hour delay get it from the restaurant. He also get the refund from there.
After such an horrific experience Rawal now plans to approach the corporation health department about the food safety standrards at popular food joints and no other can suffer like him in future.