ICU beds at SSG and Gotri hospitals in Vadodara have been increased
Vadodara is witnessing a sharp rise in corona cases and administration is taking every step to accommodate the inflow of patients. As part of it ICU beds at SSG and Gotri have been increased. Secondly interns and doctors joined the team to strengthen the Covid services. Officer on Special Duty Dr. Vinod Rao visited Gotri […]
Vadodara is witnessing a sharp rise in corona cases and administration is taking every step to accommodate the inflow of patients. As part of it ICU beds at SSG and Gotri have been increased. Secondly interns and doctors joined the team to strengthen the Covid services.
Officer on Special Duty Dr. Vinod Rao visited Gotri hospital and reviewed the managment related to covid care. On his instructions, ICU beds have increased at Gotri to 250 beds and out of which 125 beds will have Ventilators.
137 MBBS Interns have joined the hospital which will strengthen the COVID services. They have have 47 Resident Doctors deputed from other districts and also engaged 130 Nursing Sahayaks from Nursing Colleges of Vadodara.
He had meeting with all Department Heads, Doctors, Nurses and team members at Gotri Hospital. In view of almost 500 Patients admitted at Gotri Hospital they have assigned responsibilities for effective management and accountability.
- Dr Mayur Adalja will be OPD in-charge.
- Dr Ashish Sachdeva will be in charge of Coordination and Communication with Patients and relatives.
- Dr Nita Bose will be in charge of Ventilators and Oxygen Management.
- Dr Hitesh Rathod will coordinate everything related those who passed away in Hospital
He further said, they have divided the Hospital in 4 Sections each headed by Section Head.
- Dr Meenakshi Shah will be in charge of Dome Structure.
- Dr Anup Chandani will be in charge of 4th Floor
- Dr Bhavesh Dalvadi will be in charge of 5th Floor.
- Dr Chirag Rathod will be in charge of 6th Floor.
- Dr Shubhangi Deshpande will be in charge of 7th Floor and Casualty ICU.
Each of these 9 Officers will be directly reporting to Dr. Rao twice every day, apart from reporting to Medical Superintendent.
Later Dr. Rao visited SSG Hospital and reviewed the situation. 430 Beds are occupied out of total 575 Beds and 145 are Vacant. 124 Beds out of 200 ICU Beds are occupied and 76 are Vacant. They are increasing ICU beds in SSG Hospital to 250 in next two days.
He further said that all required manpower and equipments are also mobilized. Proper assigning of roles and responsibilities also done in SSG Hospital along the lines of Gotri Hospital.