More

    ICICI bank ATM machines burnt in Vadodara

    Story by Son of Snehalata Mohanty

    Must Read

    Covid 19 cases rise to 1023 in Vadodara after 28 new cases on Saturday

    Total 13 discharge from hospital taking the total to 591 Vadodara crossed the 1000...

    International Webinar on Managing People’s Function in Post Covid-19 World

    About 1500+ registrations received including students, academicians, working professionals, research scholars In the wake...

    Philippine Naval ships depart Kochi after extended duration

    Came here for repatriation of stranded Philippine nationals from India and collection of stores including face masks

    On the morning of Diwali the residents of Sanidhya complex had a close shave after the ATM beneath caught fire and it spread to the nearby electronics showroom.

    img-20161030-wa0013

    The fire started at around 5.30 in the morning and spread to the electronics showroom engulfed the items worth lakh of rupees. The residents of the complex also came out in time before the fire brigade came and doused the fire.

    img-20161030-wa0020

    On Sunday morning the ICICI bank ATM center caught fire and the Fire spread to the electronics showroom. Situated in Sanidhya complex next to Manorath society at Sama Chanakyapuri crossroads the center having three ATM machines suddenly caught fire and before anyone can know the fire reached the nearby electronics showroom.

    img-20161030-wa0018

    11 fridge, 10 Washing machines and one A.C. was destroyed in the fire and due to timely notification around 8 families living in the same complex saved their lives by running down to safety.

    img-20161030-wa0014

    “I am living in flat 104 and having a electronics showroom beneath in partnership. I woke up around 5 am as per routine and suddenly a resident living in front complex shouted about the fire inside the ATM. Our watchman then shouted about the fire and I along with my wife and five year son went down to safety. There are eight families living in the complex and all ran down to safety,” said Bhavesh Patel.

    img-20161030-wa0019

    Bhavesh further elaborate that the fire was big and spread to my electronic showroom. The flames are high and one can see the black colour till top of the building. His partner Mayur Vyas said that 10 fridge, 11 washing machines, one A.C. and a tempo was destroyed in the fire. The things was stocked outside and to be delivered to the customers. The three ATM machines was also destroyed in the fire before the fire brigade reached and doused the flames. Police also reached the spot and get tbe details of the incident and done Punchnama.

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

    Latest News

    Philippine Naval ships depart Kochi after extended duration

    Came here for repatriation of stranded Philippine nationals from India and collection of stores including face masks

    International Webinar on Managing People’s Function in Post Covid-19 World

    About 1500+ registrations received including students, academicians, working professionals, research scholars In the wake of institute shutdown due to...

    Philippine Naval ships depart Kochi after extended duration

    Came here for repatriation of stranded Philippine nationals from India and collection of stores including face masks Two ships...

    Food Safety checking at spice shops and mango juice sellers in Vadodara

    The Food Safety Department of the Health Department of Vadodara Mahanagar Seva Sadan raided and checked pepper and spice shops as well...

    District Collector’s instruction to Taluka Health Officers

    Complete vaccination work of pregnant women and children in next 15 days District Collector Shalini Agarwal interacted with the...

    More Articles Like This

    - Advertisement -