Vadodara court grant Three days remand to Gotri rape accused Raju Bhatt
Vadodara court grant Three days remand to Gotri rape accused Raju Bhatt after he was produced by the police on Thursday.
Vadodara court grant Three days remand to Gotri rape accused Raju Bhatt after he was produced by the police on Thursday. Police seeking 14 days remand after present various points in remand application, but court grant three days remand after the hearing.
Vadodara court has granted a three-day remand to Raju Bhatt, the main accused in a high-profile rape case. The police said in the remand application that the accused Raju Bhatt had committed an act against nature with the victim after raped her. The accused is required to be present in the police custody to conduct a Reconstruction regarding the place where the rape took place in the house.
The points of remand are -:
* The accused had committed an act against nature with the victim after committing the rape. Reconstruction is to be done by keeping the accused together as to where the rape took place in the house
* To find out who installed the spy camera in the victim's flat and where he bought it from.
* To investigate how the photo of the rape and victim came to the accused
* Evidence is to be collected as to who is involved in making the photo of the victim viral.
* Since how much time the accused is known the victim. It is to investigate whether the victim met the victim in Hotel Harmony, the other places where and why.
* What is the fact of the Sahara deal, who is the investor and who is involved.
* It is to be investigated through whom the accused made attempts for patch up.
* The accused will be questioned about who gave shelter to him.
* The accused is sticking to the same thing by talking various things, so custody is needed to get to the root of the crime.
- 28 Jan 2021 8:54 AM GMT
- 7 Aug 2022 8:22 AM GMT
- 9 Aug 2022 7:01 AM GMT
- 26 Aug 2020 3:27 AM GMT
- 13 Aug 2022 8:08 AM GMT
- 12 Aug 2022 8:45 AM GMT
- 11 Aug 2022 2:47 AM GMT
- 10 Aug 2022 8:07 AM GMT