Mother and son have lost their lives due to negligence of electricity department in Koyli
A mother and son have lost their lives due to negligence of electricity department in Koyli near Vadodara.
A mother and son have lost their lives due to negligence of electricity department in Koyli near Vadodara. Both died on the spot after coming in contact with an live wire. Police and electricity department employees rushed to the spot and took action in the matter.
As per available details, live wires are passing openly from Indiranagar located in Koyli village near the city. Both mother and son came in contact with the live wire on Monday and died on the spot.
Locals rushed to the spot after the incident and informed the police and they rushed to the spot. Electricity employees were informed about the incident and they rushed to the spot and took necessary action after disconnect the power supply.
The bodies were shifted to hospital for postmortem. Locals demanded immediate action as the wires were endangering the lives of others. Police have registered a case of accidental death and are further investigating
- 28 Jan 2021 8:54 AM GMT
- 4 Aug 2022 10:23 AM GMT
- 26 Aug 2020 3:27 AM GMT
- 10 Aug 2022 8:07 AM GMT
- 9 Aug 2022 7:01 AM GMT
- 8 Aug 2022 10:56 AM GMT