Husband shocked to see ants crawling on the mouth of female paralyzed corona patient in Covid ward of Sayaji Hospital in Vadodara
The entire case came to light after husband shot video and went viral, Superintendent gave instructions and said action will be taken against the responsible
Sayaji hospital in Vadodara indulge in frequent controversies and one more serious case of negligence came to light on Thursday. The matter is from Covid ward where ants were seen moving in the mouth of a corona patient suffering from paralysis. The husband was shocked to see ants moving on his wife's face and shot a video. The superintendent of Sayaji Hospital, Dr. Ranjan Aiyar issued instructions and said to take action against the responsible.
The inhuman negligence of the Sayaji Hospital has caused outrage among the relatives of the patients. As per available details, the patient hails from Jambusar in Bharuch district, suffers from paralysis. Meanwhile, she was shifted to Sayaji Hospital in Vadodara for treatment of corona. However the patients husband went to Where no care was taken by doctors or nursing staff even though ants were crawling on the female patient's mouth. When the patient's husband went to inquire about her, and was shocked to see ants crawling on the patient's mouth and immediately informed the nursing staff. The ants were then removed from the female patient's mouth.
Her husband had lashed out at the nursing staff over the incident of ants crawling on the mouth of the patient and urged woman to keep humanity as she was paralyzed.
The husband of the female patient said that the patient has to be taken care of in the hospital. They have a young son and if his wife lives then they will move ahead. Tell him if there is a problem and keep humanity. If they said then will bring what they say but feed her something every two hours.
The patient's husband is told by the staff that this is not a private hospital, you have to adjust a little, you also have to be careful. You come and wipe the mouth.
However later one staff came and wipe of the ants from her mouth. In the whole incident hospital superintendent gives strict instructions and also said to be take action against the responsible.
Recently, a video of serious negligence at Sayaji Hospital went viral. The video showed a dog eating human organs on the road in front of the hospital's postmortem room. Strict action was demanded against those responsible for such gross negligence of the hospital.
- 28 Jan 2021 8:54 AM GMT
- 12 Aug 2022 8:45 AM GMT
- 18 Aug 2022 7:08 AM GMT
- 15 Aug 2022 2:20 AM GMT