No casualties reported in the incident as family rushed out in time to safety
Fire spread inside a house in Ratnadeep duplex
at Gotri area of Vadodara creates lots of panic in the area and residents run
for safety. However no casualties reported in the incident as family of the
house rushed out in time to safety.
As per details fire spread inside the top floor of the house in Ratnadeep duplex in Gotri area of the city creating panic in the area. The family of the house runs in time to safety as fire brigade reached the spot and douse the flames.
As per fire officer H.K. Gadhavi lamp inside the temple led to fire and spread quickly in no time. However the fire brigade control the fire in time before any casualties.