Reason unknown no one reported injured
A big fire starts mysteriously inside a scrap godown in Vadodara on Monday night. The fire started inside Laxmi Enterprise at Makarpura GIDC and spread dangerously after came in contact with a solvent filled drum kept there. A LPG cylinder blast was also reported after the flames engulfed a tea stall outside the godown.
As per details the fire starts mysteriously and soon spread inside the scrap godown. The flames increased dangerously after came in contact with the solvent. Fire brigade rushed the spot to control the fire through continuos flow of water. However the solvent make it tough for them and they have to call more vans to the spot to control the fire.
The reason of the fire was unknown and no one was reported to be injured in the incident. Manjalpur police also reached the spot and began investigating in the matter.