No casualties reported Cash saved
A sudden fire spread inside the ATM of SBI bank in Vadodara leads to chaos as people runs for safety. Luckily the cash was saved by the timely action by the fire brigade team to control the fire.
As per avaliable details the ATM is situated at the ground floor of Nakshatra apartment at Sangam crossing in Vadodara. Early morning on Monday a sudden fire reported inside the ATM leads to chaos as people ran for safety and some started gatgering at the spot to check and tried to control the fire.
Meanwhile fire brigade was informed and they control the fire after reached the spot. Primarily short circuit is said to be the reason for the fire and no casualities reported due to early morning call. Luckily the cash was also saved.