No casualties or injuries reported
A fire was reported in a first floor restaurant at Siddharth Elegance in Nizampura area of Vadodara city. Total 3 fire fighting vehicles rushed to the site and control the situation within 35 minutes.
As per available details fire was reported from inside the restaurant named Tandoori flame in Vadodara. The fire brigade personnel immediately rushed to the spot and control the fire with continuos flow of water. The thick smoke coming out of the restaurant create some panic among the people as they rushed for safety.
No casualties or injuries was reported in the fire as fire personnel control the situation in time. Reason of fire primarily said to be malfunctioning in the air conditioning unit.
Hotel was close down yesterday and some electrical appliance got malfunction which lead to the fire. The furniture and other items got damaged in the fire.