On Friday night a mobile Sales and Service shop near Abhilasha crossroads in Vadodara caught fire due to short circuit where a loss of around 2lakhs was estimated. New mobile phones, old mobiles for repairing and furniture was burnt in the fire put inside the shop.
Shambhu Katara started the mobile shop taking on rent four months ago and on last Friday night suddenly there was fire inside the shop and the owner D.B. Solanki Informed the fire brigade immediately who doused the fire.
New and old mobiles including the furniture inside the shop was destroyed in the fire and the loss was estimated around 2 lakhs.